VAISALA REMOTE SENSİNG SYSTEMS
Vaisala Triton Sonic Wind Profiller is a SODAR system designed for wind measurement campaigns in remote locations. The Triton's ability to directly profile the wind resource throughout the rotor swept area of commercial utility-scale wind turbines makes it a useful stand-alone measurement device.
- Reliable hub-height wind measurement.
- Easy deployment even in challenging terrain.
- Daily monitoring and real-time data access.
- Triton works down to -40C
- 10 measurement heights up to 200m
- Triton only requires an average of 7 watts of power. This means even without solar recharge it will operate for up to three weeks.